Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Audio: Mr. Criminal - Love Letters Pt. 2 [Snippets]

Mr. Criminal - Love Letters Pt. 2
Mr. Criminal is Brining Back The "Love Letters" Series With Part 2 Of The Series. This Album Will Include All New Songs But One That Was Already Released In A Previous Album. If You Got The First "Love Letters" Then You Should Go And get This One As well. Thanx To the Homie 805Junior805 For The Snippets & Tracklist. Album Will Be Out April 6th, 2010. So be Sure To Pick It Up From Hi-Power Music Store!!

Listen Here:


Tracklist
1. Intro
2. I Know You Like It
3. I Need A Girl
4. I'm In A Trance
5. Sweet Lady
6. Love Letters 2
7. My, My, Tonight
8. A Letter
9. I Will Always Ride
10. Love You Tonight
11. Inside
12. Baby This Is For You (Ft. C-Los)
13. Just Me And You
14. Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment