Monday, January 31, 2011

Audio: Maniac - Oooh I Wanna Love You (Ft. Jon Izie)


Hi Power Soldiers Presents "Gangster Love 7: All G's Go To Heaven" With The Best Love Jams From 2010. Including 2 New Songs. All The Hi Power Soldiers Presented On This Release. If You Like All The All The Gangster Love Volumes Make Sure To Pick This One Up On February 8th, 2011!! Pre-Order From HiPowerMusic.com & Get It before AnyBody Else!

Listen Here:


Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Misty Blue - Mr. Capone-E
3. I Need a Girl - Mr. Criminal
4. Pinteros Righteous - Miss Lady Pinks
5. I'm Sorry (Feat, Marlene) - Lil Tweety
6. Touch And Feel - Ese Menace
7. Girl I Know (Feat. Marlene & Lil Man) - Lil Tweety
8. We Can Take It Slow
9. I'm In a Trance - Mr. Criminal
10. Oooh I Wanna Love You (Feat, Jon Izie) - Maniac
11. Do You Think About Me (Feat. Marlene) - Lil Tweety
12. Love You Tonight - Mr. Criminal
13. Wanna Be Your Homie

No comments:

Post a Comment